The 27th International Conference on Probabilistic, Combinatorial and Asymptotic Methods
for the Analysis of Algorithms, AofA’16,
will be held in Krakow, Poland on July 4–8, 2016.
It aims at studying discrete objects that appear as data structures or algorithms (including graphs, networks etc.) by mathematical methods, in particular by probabilistic, combinatorial and asymptotic methods.
Poster Topics include :
Welcome to Kraków / watch the movie
- Properties of large random data structures
- Probabilistic methods for the analysis of algorithms
- Combinatorial methods for the analysis of algorithms
- Analytic tools for the analysis of algorithms
- Average case analysis of classical or new algorithms
- Analytic and enumerative combinatorics
- Random trees and graphs
- Branching processes
- Stochastic processes in relation with random discrete structures
- Random walks
- Discrete probabilities
- Random generation of combinatorial structures
- Data compression and language-modeling methods.
- Performance evaluation